• Works with our Cutter Guides to give you straight cuts every time
• Measured in 1/8 inch increments
• Built-in spaces for marking your fabric directly through the ruler
• Labeled 1/4 and 3/4 inch marks for easy measurements
• For precise measurements and squaring up blocks of fabric
• Also great for various shapes such as triangles and stars
All TrueCut Rulers come with the TrueCut Ruler Track. This raised edge, combined with the guide on our rotary cutters, is what makes it possible to achieve straight, precise cuts every time. The track and guide prevent your cutter from slipping off the ruler’s edge.
These standard rectangle quilting rulers are great for just about every project, especially precise measurements and cutting strips. The Original 6"x24" and the new 6.5"x24.5" rulers are great for cutting fabric off the bolt, and give that extra bit of reach for larger projects. The 6.5"x12.5" is perfect for smaller projects. The new 3"x18" ruler is great for a wide variety of projects and is easeier to handle. Both the 6.5"x24.5" and the 6.5"x12.5" have built-in seam allowances on one side.
- True Cut:
- Condition: New